Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azerus: seeds and leeches keeps resetting to zero. why?

Options
  • 09-03-2005 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

Details: Azerus 2.2.0.2 : WinXP Pro SP2 (All critical updates) : DSL 512/128 : Compex BB Router w/Zyxel 600 Modem Ports 6881 & 6969 verified open & ready at shields up on www.grc.com. Norton AV & Internet Security 2004 (Up to date & full scan every week) : Regular scans with Ad-Aware, Spybot, MSAS & regular looks with Hijackthis! too.

I'm getting quite a few (but not all) my torrents (both isohunt & external) with zero seeders or leeches for some reason. it's just in the last few days since the weekend, and i can't figure it out.

the really weird thing is, that if i refresh the tracker it comes up with a decent enough number of each for about 5 seconds then resets to zero for both.

anyone know why?

thnx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

sounds weird
    are you getting green lights on the torrents which, to save this thread being over entusiastically locked, i will presum are of perfectly legal linux isos.

what are your normal stats like?
    change the porT , not ports - azureus only uses one, to something in the 30000's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭sillild

vibe666 wrote:
    Details: Azerus 2.2.0.2 : WinXP Pro SP2 (All critical updates) : DSL 512/128 : Compex BB Router w/Zyxel 600 Modem Ports 6881 & 6969 verified open & ready at shields up on www.grc.com. Norton AV & Internet Security 2004 (Up to date & full scan every week) : Regular scans with Ad-Aware, Spybot, MSAS & regular looks with Hijackthis! too.

I'm getting quite a few (but not all) my torrents (both isohunt & external) with zero seeders or leeches for some reason. it's just in the last few days since the weekend, and i can't figure it out.

the really weird thing is, that if i refresh the tracker it comes up with a decent enough number of each for about 5 seconds then resets to zero for both.

anyone know why?

thnx.

| dont know why but same happend me at the weekend. I changed client to Bitlord and i will never look back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Blindpew

Try using Bit Tornado, green light on every torrent and speeds of 54 once ports are open. If you have an Eircom account change it, no one knows what they're up to and if possible I'm sure they would block all internet traffic.They don't want to provide a service, they just want your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

well, I'm well overdue for a re-install of XP anyway, and I never got around to making a ghost image of it since I upgraded and I've been putting that off for a while now though, so it's time to start over.

So, Bitlord or BitTornado? Bearing in mind I quite like the look and feel of Azerus, apart from the lack of speed recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement