Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That time again

Options
  • 09-03-2005 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    It has come to that time again when i need another new and crazy piercing
    Ive got the usual tongue,lip,ear lobe and penis done already but now I need something bigger and badder
    Any suggestions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

nipple or nape?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

the USUAL penis??? :eek: are you mental ;) Didn't see nose in there, how about giving that a go bfore you stick more bits of metal through your bell end? I'm in tears just thinking about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

abccormac wrote:
    the USUAL penis??? :eek: are you mental ;) Didn't see nose in there, how about giving that a go bfore you stick more bits of metal through your bell end? I'm in tears just thinking about it

Common misunderstanding, penis piercing isnt actually bad and the procedure isnt painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh penis piercing is grand, have the nape done and im not a big fan of the nipple piercing. I want something new and crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

cheeks?...yes the ones on your face!
    look cute methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Yeh penis piercing is grand, have the nape done and im not a big fan of the nipple piercing. I want something new and crazy

Not much else..anti-eyebrows, anti-tragus,wrist or go for another scaffold variation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

nasallang
    some surface piercings
    genital ladder
    bridge ( V. hot imo)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

You could always go for a 6mm dermal punch in the conch gives you a nice hole straight away. will sound like someone snapping a biro in your ear though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

How about the piece of skin in the hollow of your throat? Don't see too many of those around. :) Or an odd ear piercing like an orbital. I've only ever seen one of those.

orbital looks well good but cartilige piecrings just take their bitch ass time healing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The piece of skin holding your tongue to the base of your mouth. I dont think it looks too nice though, but it is unusual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

ackbar wrote:
    You could always go for a 6mm dermal punch in the conch gives you a nice hole straight away. will sound like someone snapping a biro in your ear though.

i got this too, lovely stuff. it heals faster than regular cart piercings aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Pull up your lip out from your face. You feel that piece of skin holding it there? Pierce that. :D

GaRtH_V wrote:
    orbital looks well good but cartilige piecrings just take their bitch ass time healing

Yeah, I'm getting three done this summer and they have to be healed in itme for school. Zinc supplements ahoy! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Horizontal eyebrow looks quite good, not too common either. Same thing with lowbrets.

If your lip recedes when you smile, get a smiley, or a frowney if you're so inclined. I think qz suggested that already though..

whats the migration like on a horizontal eyebrow though?
    i think i might go for that!

I don't think it'd be much worse than a normal eyebrow, though I imagine the fact that the skin would move in a crescent shape and the bar would be horizontal and straight might put a little more stress on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Integra

ahh get a nice implant ;)

Advertisement