Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dirty jokes!

• 09-03-2005 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

ok I'll get the ball rolling

whats the difference between a clver dwarf and a venereal disease?

one's a cunning runt, the others a ....... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Dirty Joke,

Mud!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

What do you call a Prostitute with a runny nose ?

Full. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

:D keep 'em coming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Waht do you call a Russian Prostitute?

Getonyourbackyoubitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

mad m wrote:

Getonyourbackyoubitch!

and what do you call a serbian one?

slobberonmycockyoubitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

<snip>

Banned for that one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

<snip>

Banned for that one

*hint - don't quote stuff that gets other people banned, coz you'll get banned too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Two gay blokes walking down the road.

One says to the other, "Isn't it lovely out?"

The other replies, "Yes, but can you put it away now". :D

a jogger was running naked in the park, he passed three old ladies, two had a stroke, the third couldn't quite reach! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Q. why do women find it hard to píss in the mornings?

A. well, have you ever tried pulling apart a grilled-cheese sandwich?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

A gay says to his partner "You make my whole day!"
    His partner replies "You make my hole weak."

this dude was obese, and he wanted to do something about it, but nothing worked so one day he was down in the pub with his friends and the friends told him about a new program that was setup recently, it was supposed to be very good. So the dude had a think and decided he might as well give it a shot, so when he got home he rang the number the friends gave him and a woman answered the phone, he gave all his personal details and his credit card details. the woman asked him which cource he would like to try and he said he would go with the easiest one.

so the next morning there was a knock at his door and when the dude opened the door a woman was standing there, naked except for a pair of running shoes, she said "if you catch me, you can have your way with me" and she sprinted sown the road, so the guy ran after her and eventually he caught her, took her home and let the good times roll, he kept up the routine for about a fortnight and he noticed himself getting a LOT thinner, so he got back onto the company and said he would like to try a more advanced cource, so the following day there was a knock on the door and an even sexier, more toned woman was standing there naked except for the shoes and it was the same story, except this chick was faster, but he caugh up with her and the rewards were a lot better and he lost even more weight.

so he kept this up for a fortnight and then got back to the company once again and said he would like to go for the most advanced class they have, so the following morning he was waiting in his kitchen, very excited when a knock came to the door, he jumped up and ran to the door, opened it and saw a very muscilly man standing there in nothing but running shoes and he said "if I catch you, you're mine!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

HaHa, thats a good one.

What did the dwarf get when he ran through the womans legs? A clit around the ear and a flap across the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Marts wrote:
    this dude was obese, and he wanted to do something about it, but nothing worked so one day he was down in the pub with his friends and the friends told him about a new program that was setup recently, it was supposed to be very good. So the dude had a think and decided he might as well give it a shot, so when he got home he rang the number the friends gave him and a woman answered the phone, he gave all his personal details and his credit card details. the woman asked him which cource he would like to try and he said he would go with the easiest one.

so the next morning there was a knock at his door and when the dude opened the door a woman was standing there, naked except for a pair of running shoes, she said "if you catch me, you can have your way with me" and she sprinted sown the road, so the guy ran after her and eventually he caught her, took her home and let the good times roll, he kept up the routine for about a fortnight and he noticed himself getting a LOT thinner, so he got back onto the company and said he would like to try a more advanced cource, so the following day there was a knock on the door and an even sexier, more toned woman was standing there naked except for the shoes and it was the same story, except this chick was faster, but he caugh up with her and the rewards were a lot better and he lost even more weight.

so he kept this up for a fortnight and then got back to the company once again and said he would like to go for the most advanced class they have, so the following morning he was waiting in his kitchen, very excited when a knock came to the door, he jumped up and ran to the door, opened it and saw a very muscilly man standing there in nothing but running shoes and he said "if I catch you, you're mine!"

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Class!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Marts wrote:
    :D keep 'em coming!

Hee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

<snip>

banned for that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Tiersal

Women think they're so clever faking orgasms,
    A man can fake a whole relationship for a ride! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Tiersal wrote:
    Women think they're so clever faking orgasms,
    A man can fake a whole relationship for a ride! :D

that's not a joke..... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Tiersal

RuggieBear wrote:
    that's not a joke..... ;)

Made me laugh!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

mad m wrote:

Getonyourbackyoubitch!

or mila knickersonanov

and some old ones

a greek virgin - titus ****us
    an african virgin - cunty gedinta

the scottish gay couple - ben doon and phil mccrevice
    the irish lesbian couple - eileen over and ulick magee
    the irish gay couple - patrick fitzmaurice and maurice fitzpatrick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

<snip>

Banned for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sick but kinda funny.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

There sick, kinda wished i never clicked on to the tread 4yr olds and bingo making my stomack turn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

ffs guys - this is way out of hand. Im locking this now, and im gonna ban every single one of you who went over the line. You do realise that young people look at this board too (and I do mean young). A little bit of cop-on goes a long way.

Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement