Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving Signature

Options
  • 09-03-2005 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

I can't get my signature to save properly

I go to edit sig, download it correctly,then preview the signature everything perfect. Click Save signature then sig dissapears when I post Why??? :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I don't know. Try saving it without previewing it in case that's messing it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I tried saving it with out previewing it, went to test section and it worked, then tried again and the signature dissapeared!!. :confused::confused:
    I've now tried it with Firefox and Internet explorer on two differant computers and still no joy :(:(

ecksor you didn't disable my signature capabilities over a sig I had a couple of months ago did you?, I have'nt tried to use a signature since then, until last night.

Ah, apparently I did. What did you do to prompt that?

I had a signature that moved, does that mean I can't have a signature anymore :sad

and it was in a thread about signatures guidelines being too strict.

• Advertisement

I can't remember what the signature was, so I'm going to assume that there was more to it than the signature being animated.

Here's the offending thread

My post 3 quaters down
    Your post last on page

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=223579&page=3&pp=20

And heres the offending signature

shotgun-ani-avatar2.gif

Hm, alright so, I'll restore your signature abilities.

Thank You:)

Advertisement