Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tempil bar

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

People, hey? What are they loike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ratzinger

I condemn rock music and heavy metal to hell!

Bubbles? Is that you?

Or Den Fitz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

john cusack in high fidelity

"its what you like, not what you are like, its shallow but its fùcking true"

• Advertisement

Pearl, your sig is too large. Please refer to Signature Rules in Newbies/FAQ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

The croud that hang around temple bar are not the worst. To be honest theres alot worse they could be doing?

Also it is probably safer for the young lads and lassies to be hanging around Temple bar than some field / closed shopping centre in Tallaght/Clondalkin/phibsboro/blanchardstown/dundrum etc where they could easilly be set upon by a group of tracksuit wearing / I cant wear a baseball cap properly / I have to spit every 2 minutes - scumbags. Safety in numbers and all that.

Leave em alone i say.. they're too young for pubs and they dont really have anywhere else to hang about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Obzer

Well Dani welcome to boards normally id say something about how hipocritical you are being but im going to leave the past in the past but try and be honest when you post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Would it be possible for the OP or someone with the ultimate power to correct the spelling in the thread title?

It's been bugging me for AGES!

(i know i know, my spelling's awful, but this is just cringe-worthy!)

Please?

• Advertisement

NEIN! Tis part of the humour. This thread is the 'beast'.

:(

Accept it...or this kitten doesn't get it! *holds up little fluffy ball of kitty*

God, wouldn't the lil mini-rocks love to watch that!

& then go cryin to their highly paid shrinks!

I said doesn't get it. I figured since you are a kittenkiller you'ld be more upset if I let it live. Which I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

Well- it's in the box- but I can hear it meow. And there's no radioactive substance or poison gas in a vial in there. Also, this is the internet. I may be lying. Also, if you read the posts, you'll see I was threatening not to kill the kitty.

Either way, welcome to boards! Always nice to have someone who knows what schrodingers cat is/was on the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Fact of the matter with most people is that they focus on the irritation rather than their own lives.And thats what is the funny thing, because most of you see "posers" as you may call them whiney and complaining but the fact of the matter is that you yourselves are doing the exact same thing, moaning about a worthless cause.

Secondly, the American accent thing isnt just with "rocker" kids, it concerns most kids, mainly teenage girls, prodominatly form the southside. It shows a style, a new trend, if you may.

Thirdly, the poser issue, the way most describe the "posers" is actually quite funny.As I see it, the kids that go around in Kurt Cobain t-shirts/hoodies, Green Day hoodies, System Of A Down etc, do not know any different. They could possibly only like the band because its first nature to them, as they have never heard anything other than whats infront of them

mo_thoin, Ive known alot of people that hung around central bank and that still do.I know that there has been plenty of Scumbags beating people up, and Ive witnessed and been told about only 3 occassions in which people there attacked scumbags.So youre wrong in saying that they'll be hopped on by people at the bank.People at the bank won't do anything, I know, Ive been there at the worst of times, nobody does anything except leg it and come back 30mins later.
    There has been one occassion in which someone was beaten up, there in christmas 2003.And only one person did anything.

Terrible things have happened there and all people do is just freak out or get a garda to come over.Thats it.

Remember Rafe and Elliot? There have been plenty of bateings at the bank. I've known the crowd there since 93. It's not as dodgy as it was, but it's also way more full of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Shabadu wrote:
    [:\/]shops R teh beast allrighte , TimAy!!! :):):):):):):):):)[/:\/]

Bold!! Shabadu!! You just made me swallow my drink the wrong way :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Yorkie, Rob and Goff were bad people to cross

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Get a rugby ball in your hands and do something worthwhile with your lives. Moping aroung a bank all day will get you nowhere

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Funkstard wrote:
    Get a rugby ball in your hands and do something worthwhile with your lives
    Why a rugby ball specifically? I think it's perfectly possible to have a meaningful life without a rugby ball... But yeah, I get your general meaning, there's more to life than hanging around in one place with the same people every single weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

take a rugby ball and you'll be only trading stereotypes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

To be honest... I have worked in the Music Centre for the last 7 years, and that seems to be the main place that they hang out. The crowd of teens has vastly improved in their behaviour over the last few years and now are not actually too bad. Some of them are complete mongs and do slut around, one in particular who usually ends up drunk as hell( and pretty out of it) and legs spread for all to see, but that is a minority. Most of them do actually respect the area and don't make much of a mess and do generally behave themselves. I don't particularly see a problem with them hanging around as long as they aren't being destructive or causing any hassle.

Just my 2c... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Yorkie, Rob and Goff were bad people to cross

I still see a few of the lads about now actually,not really at the bank anymore, but more in the area.

The new trend at the bank is "Neo-Nazism" and its quite hilarious to behold.They just beat people up, for one reason, they're "Nazis" . Its pretty obvious they havent a clue about Nazism or Nihilsm/Fascism.Its just a new trend of safety Id say.But ye know, whatever makes them happy tbh.

Advertisement