Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Michilin Tyre Needed

Options
  • 10-03-2005 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a tyre supplier who does Michilin tyres within an hours drive of Nenagh, say between Portlaois and Ennis? Can't get one in Nenagh. Got a big cut in one of my tyres and the spare is a brand new tyre so I want to get a match for it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a place in Cahir called Dalton's which more than likely sells them. Also try Advanced Pitstop in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

no one really does michelin anymore, as they are very dear relatively.
    best bet is ring EVERYONE in the yellow pages, advance dont sell michelin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

http://www.eiretyres.com they have selection of Michelin, only if you don't need them right now and can wait a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Boggle

Fitted 4 Michelin energy's last weekend - bought them off eiretyres (APPROX E90 a tyre incl p&p and vat). They were delivered to me within 4 working days so if you can hold off that long then do so. Advance in Clonmel do sell them at approx 135 a tyre. Could also try moremiles in clonmel if you want but dont think they sell them.

I got Dalton's in cahir to fit them and I think they sell them (probably cheaper than Advance) but you can get their number in the book and you ring to get a price. (Nice people actually!)

Advertisement