Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you get your tickets for the Point???

• 10-03-2005 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Jaysus, that ticketmaster site was busy. I had to try about 20 times before eventually getting 2 tickets. I kept selecting Best Available to try and make sure I got any ticket, but it kept saying try a different selection. So I kept trying and eventually got connected through to ticketmaster UK and ended up paying £141.90 sterling (over 200 Euro) including service charge for two tickets in L Block tiered seating. Not the best seats in the house, but certainly not the worst. It has a good view of the entrance route to the ring, so should get a good view of the wrestlers up close.

The event was sold out by about 9:20am. About 20 minutes after they opened. I started trying for tickets at 9:10am and got lucky.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Drunk_Jackass

If anyones still looking for tickets try pigsback.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I got tickets for both nights,

Thursday night i'm in Block B, first row. Not too bad

But this morning i got Block A Row E, basically 5 rows from the ring, so delighted with that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

got my tickets from ticketmaster.ie no problem at all at around 9.05am, got balcony tickets section block C, row G

cant wait for the show. Also going to 2 IWW shows, 3 wrestling events in one month:) wahooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭denhamd2

Hi, didn't know until today they sold tickets through pigsback. Just ordered them through it, has anyone else ordered through them before? Are they reliable? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Block C row G

cant wait for it,
    Was disapointed about not being able to go the first night but made sure to go the second time

god bless you WWE

How long did it take to sell out this time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

I got 3 tickets block kk row R for the Wednesday. I was informed then by my wife that we have to go to a wedding that night so I won't be able to go!!!! Poor me! I need desperately to swop them for the Thursday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

All sold out already??? no fair

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

I was informed then by my wife that we have to go to a wedding that night so I won't be able to go!!!! Poor me!

Get your priorities straight. How often do the WWE come to Dublin? They may or may not be back in 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

got my tickets. 3 rows from ringside, delighted. all i can say is fairplay to the girl in ticketmaster where we got tickets. me and a buddy started q'in at 4 and were 2nd in the q, but ticketmaster is in d middle of a shopping centre down here and its always known which door to q at when theres tickets for a gig goin on sale but some thick security guard opened a different door which meant that some peolpe just walked straight in at 5 to 8 and jumped the entire q, after we told her the story and how we werent missin out twice in a row she served everyone who had been there before the q skippers first. ticketmaster got something right for once!!! ticketmaster woman if your out there somewhere.......i salute you!!! ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I bought four tickets in the balcony section for the night of the 21st April. Should be great shows... we deserve it, being the great fans we are! Let's make some noise, eh? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I got Balcony Seating, Row A!!! Best view in the house!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

I got the €33 tickets im in Block D seats 2 to 4 Row B I was wondering if these are good seats cos im right in the corner of The Point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Spogpean wrote:
    I got Balcony Seating, Row A!!! Best view in the house!! :D:D

I got balcony seating, too! I'll be in the back row of the balcony, though. Maybe I'll see you there ;)

Advertisement