Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hex - Last Night

• 10-03-2005 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭

I accidently found this show last night, when there was nothing else on. It sorta reminds me of Buffy/Angel, but with a slutty lesbian ghost (hmmm).

Anyone else see this show yet? If so what they think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is this a new series or a repeat of the last one. I thought it was rubbish, not exactly a replacement for Buffy is it? I wouldn't watch it again.

There was a rather big thread about it back in Sept/Oct last year when it was first on, but a search for HEX would be futile as it's below the minimum letter count :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

It's a repeat. I doubt a second run will be commissioned. It has been heavily advertised on sky for the last week or two, desperately trying to get their money's worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I doubt a second run will be commissioned

I'm sure I read somewhere Sky had commissioned a second series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I wasnt aware that it was aired before on Sky One. But yeah they have been doing a lot of advertising for it in the past couple of weeks.I actually did a search for hex before creating this thread and it turned up nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

There is apparently a new series because Series 1 was a big hit for Sky One. And the new series is suppose to premier in august, around the time of the DVD season 1 boxset. Great show i think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I thought it was OK. I especially liked the gratuitous shower scenes.

MrP

Advertisement