Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Permits

• 10-03-2005 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Anyone here entitled to/got a parking permit?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I don't suppose evening computer science undergrads could get special night time permits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

magpie wrote:
    Anyone here entitled to/got a parking permit?

only staff get them...

so mainly the cleaning ladies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

The new general staff ones are a funny kind of lime green. Anyone know what colour the Campus Company ones are? They used to be a kind of yellowy orange, just wondering if they'd changed.

Anyone anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

If you want to find out about permits contact the Building's Office - but as the others have said only staff can get them. Students can park in the old An Post site behind Goldsmith but they have to pay.

Parking here seems crazy though - I give a 9am lecture on Monday so I'm in shortly after 8, and even then the parking spaces are nearly all full, and that's not all down to the housekeeping staff as there are plenty of new Mercs and big jeeps.

• Advertisement

Yes, The Director of Buildings Office actually. And Campus Companies are also allowed to get them, I'm just interested in what the current campus company permit colour is, is it still orange or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

About three times as many permits are issued as parking places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's not just staff that get them, you just have to know the right people and/or be the child of a fellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

damn being a fellow child just isn't good enough.

Advertisement