Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Access Timesheets

Options
  • 10-03-2005 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am trying to do up a daily timesheet using MS Access or whatever and its a first as never done it before I am a Newbie

Its for each employee to fill out on a daily basis which should total up to 8 and a half hours each day

Is there any free software out there than I can obtain to do this ?

Hope this is the right forum

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

OpenOffice 2 (1.9.79) now has a database option and is free
    It's still beta though

add the word gnu to your google searches.

ftp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/sites/openoffice.org/stable/2.0beta/OOo_2.0beta_Win32Intel_install.zip ( 83MB )

you might also try the windows forum if you are looking for something off the shelf instead of desining your own forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

Hi

I am trying to do up a daily timesheet using MS Access or whatever and its a first as never done it before I am a Newbie

Its for each employee to fill out on a daily basis which should total up to 8 and a half hours each day

Is there any free software out there than I can obtain to do this ?

Hope this is the right forum

Thanks
    Hi,

I have a web based product that does this exact thing. If you are interested, I can give you demo access to try it out and see if it fits your needs.

PM me your email address and I can send you on login details.

Rgds,

Dave

Advertisement