Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta UGB25 Xcel - different

Options
  • 10-03-2005 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

Never seen a semiauto \ break barrel shotgun before... is this the first?
    Beretta UGB25 Xcel :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

i think beretta just released it in the last few months not sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

This seems like the classic design solution in search of a problem. Goddam ugly too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

yeah i dont see it as having a big effect in ireland dont think too many people will buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Irishglockfan

Great if you are a professional clay buster,[preferably sponsored by Beretta]and nothing else.
    Italian design usually means
    PRO very beautifully designed,beautiful too look at,lovely in function,when it does.
    CON high maintenance,high price to buy, voluble and difficult to fix and usually quits when you need it most.
    {Coming from a mate of mine who resided in Bella italia,had an Italian girlfriend, use of a Ferrari,and shot Italian shotguns.Singulary or collectively they gave him problems morn ,noon and nite and in the end he was only too happy to get rid of all three :D ]

Advertisement