Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holwell to go!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

:( That's a shame, he was brilliant for them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

dam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Gutted aswell.
    Lets hope he goes home with a medal.

No way! We've got to start a campaign to keep him here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Awww Shite :(

who's this fijian punter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Sorry lads he was the missing link in the Leinster backline.
    But look at it this was Contepomi is still there right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Nukem wrote:
    Sorry lads he was the missing link in the Leinster backline.
    But look at it this was Contepomi is still there right?

Oh yeah - good point! Leinster are lucky to have someone like him to come off the bench

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

That's a shame alright....Hopefully though there might be the emergence of a Irish Out Half for Leinster now...not sure what's there at the moment, but contepomi is a class player too, so it's not a massive blow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

did u hear that munster signed brian lima, great signing as he played last week against the northern team in the charity match and scored two tries.Its a shame howell is going but it will give a chance now for the conterponi to shine,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

i dont think he is going back down for the money, i think he probably wanted to go home, they say he might be good enough to make the all backs team but with that rule that he has to play in NZ probably encouraged him to go back, real shame though he really helped us with our no. 10 problem.
    thats a great signing for munster they really did need some more quality backs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

of course having contempomi to slot in eases my pain, I hadn't thought of that - but there you go!!
    An embarassment of riches in teh backs.

Ur man Lima looked great in the north south game, looking forward to seeing him play

Advertisement