Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When ordering from overclock.co.uk

Options
  • 10-03-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

When ordering from overclock.co.uk is a postal code necessary and if so what do i use?? Cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

No I just put down "NA" most of Ireland wont have a Postcode and they always find me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I just put in Dublin xx or whatever. It always shows up odd on the address though. They tend to have "Dublin" written about 4 times on the address :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

I use D and then code, like D6 or D8 etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

That'll do thankin you for the reply's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

When selectin the delivery type will standard uk and cahnnel isles suffice??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

In Dilivery select ireland in the first box and select "Select state/province if applicable" in the 2nd box

Then use PArcelforce for dilivery

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Business Post Ireland Only

Isn't that the only one that'll bring it over for us? :S

I emailed them before and was told it was my only option. Tell me I've not been spending all that on delivery (19GBP) for nothing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i ordered on monday, had on a wednesday morning. nightline handle them once they get here. had a previous bad experience with nightline but they were fine last time

had a bad experience with overclockers last time, took them 2 weeks to ship some stuff that was supposed to be in stock, u cant email them as there is no email address and the phoneline doesnt work, and faxes dont work most the time either, i was left in the lurch for over a week, not knowing what was happening with my order trying to ring everyday and fax, not good

• Advertisement
Advertisement