Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good/Humourous emails......!

• 10-03-2005 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

theres LOADS out there but I jst don't seem to get any good ones!
    Can any1 be as kind to send me some?

<snip>

I might even send u an invite! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Edit your post mate - you're posting your email on an open forum. Welcome to spam central :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Trust me when I say that I am doing you a favour by taking out your email address from the above post. You are leaving yourself wide open to spam bots finding the adress and next thing you know, you will be getting spam by the bucketload into your account.

(This is, of course, presuming youre not the type of person who wishes to trick people into giving you their email address, so they can be spammed in the future)

If you want funny emails, just hang about here for a while, or do a search. Theres plenty of material here.

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

BioHazRd wrote:
    (This is, of course, presuming youre not the type of person who wishes to trick people into giving you their email address, so they can be spammed in the future)
    Bio

hehehe - hadn't thought of that. I did think that maybe it wasn't his address and he was just trying to pi$$ someone off. But maybe that's just my own natural cynicism ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭BangBeater

Hmm, 4got bout the whole spamming thing alrite!
    Got this Gmail account set up the other day. Jst tryin to fill it up with sum stuff!

I'll just stick to this boards in future!

Advertisement