Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the best DS game out atm at launch

Options
  • 10-03-2005 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Im thinking of buying a DS (mostly to play animal crossing and Advance wars), whats a good game to buy at launch, dont say wario touched it sounds crap to me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Wario Ware TBH and i've only played the demo!, believe me you wont think it sounds crap when your frantically pulling toilet roll before a bomb explodes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

M64, Wario, Project rub.

Those are the three which will pop up the most.

M64 is great,Mini games will keep you and your mates going for ages, trying to better eachother.
    Wario is great, and so different from anything else out atm
    Project rub is fun, and showcases the DS features, but has limited replay

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Nope, unless its well hidden or im just being a bit stupid but afaik it doesn't. M64DS's minigames are great fun. Project Rub is ok, as SIM said it showcases the DS's features but unlike wario, doesnt have that addictive quality. Urban Asphalt isnt the best at all, Madden 2005, if its even out here, is very poor the small screen does it no justice whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

does it what? wario ware was invented as multiplayer madness!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement