Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday Night: Comedy night on Network 2

• 10-03-2005 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

wtf happened to that? I remember when I was in TY (4 years ago) and comedy night was what it said on the tin, it started at 7:30 with Grounded For Life*, 9:00 was Friends 9:30 was Fr. Ted 10:00 was The Panel* and 10:50 was Podge And Rodge, and there was some other stuff in there too

Tuesday nights were great too! 9:00 Scrubs 9:30 Boston Public* 10:00 24

those were the days!

*whatever happened to that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Marts wrote:
    Comedy night was what it said on the tin, it started at 7:30 with Grounded For Life*..

*whatever happened to that?
    It's still on Network 2 on Monday nights after the Monday night film. Normally 2 episodes of it at about 2am or so.

Regarding comedy night.. it's a piss poor attempt for comedy on Monday nights with Joey etc. The only saving grace is Scrubs and the 4th series doesn't really get good for another couple of episodes, to be honest!

They need some Arrested Development on there, though TV3 has it!

Joey is just friggin' AWFUL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

basquille wrote:
    It's still on Network 2 on Monday nights after the Monday night film. Normally 2 episodes of it at about 2am or so.

thats what I'm talking about, its the same on UTV. I mean tbh, Grounded For Life made my comedy night, the rest, appart from Scrubs, were just there to look pretty, I mean sure they gave me a good laugh, but not as good as Grounded For Life did, that uncle Eddy was a legend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Grounded was great,there were newers eps on Trouble up to a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Boston Public just restarted on a Sunday night - thank Christ, I thought it had been axed AGES ago. It turned out it was just axed recently enough - and there are still 2 seasons of it to watch, which is good to know :)!

Advertisement