Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HELP: Marauder Parts

Options
  • 10-03-2005 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Yeah, quick plea for help here. I got my 1st bike just over a yr ago, a 00 Marauder 125cc. Problem 1- The hole in the diaphram in the carburetor is worn and I need it fixin. Problem 2 - I'm stuck for cash. I lookin for a second hand carburetor so I can get it fixed at home, as i've been informed my only other option is a a costly diaphram replacement job which would have a lot of labour costs in the bill. Any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

You could try the motorbike scrapyard down the end of Francis Street in Dublin, "City Spares" I think they are called...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah city spares would probably be your best bet. Be loads of old Marauders in there. You might even find my old one. Carb was perfect on that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

labour costs shouldn't be big it's straight forward job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Replacing the carb and doing the diaphram is almost the same effort, its a matter of bolting off a cap and replacing the diaphram once the carb is off.

Advertisement