Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolution - Analyse Emotional Response?

Options
  • 10-03-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭

Just read this on Joystiq....
    As far as the Revolution goes, I’m going to put my official guess in. It’s going to have a system of monitoring your body systems such as pulse and perspiration. Nintendo is stressing more and more about getting emotional responses from players and with the title of Iwata’s keynote, that just sealed it for me. This will use the technology such as that used on a treadmill at the gym and will be right on the controllers. I’m calling gyroscopes and completely wireless as well. Nintendo is going to target a more active game experience with this technology so the emotional reactions also increase and become more prominant.
    Its just a prediction by one of the writers on the site, but wouldn't it be cool if its true? Imagine playing ResEvil 4 with a system like this.

I guess we'll find out more today....

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If it's true it could be very interesting. It could be the rumble pack of The future and is far less suicidal than a ridiculous control system.

Advertisement