Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If Your Life Depended On It...

• 10-03-2005 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

OK,hypothetical situation - if your life was at stake and you needed to pick a wrestler from any era or federation to wrestle for you,who would it be and why?

I'll say Stone Cold Steve Austin from 2001.He would do anything to get the win. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ric Flair. The dirtiest player in the game. The man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

angle. has beaten almost everyone there is to beat and more often than not he's usually done it cleanly even when he's a heel. the 3 i's baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I'd probably have to say angle as well. Just after he won the King of the ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Lesnar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Jericho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Sean O'Haire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

If my life depended on it and i needed a guy to get me a win, come on, only one choice, HHH.
    I hate his guts , but he nearly always wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Andre The Giant before his back operation was unbeatable - I'd feel pretty safe with him standing next to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

in a real fight i would pick the big show.7ft 2 nearly 500lbs

it would either be big show or the undertaker.i see them as extremely formiddable to beat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm surprised no one has picked Bret Hart yet.He would've been high up on my list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I would have to choose Taker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I'm surprised no one has picked Bret Hart yet.He would've been high up on my list.

yeah, I suppose if you're standing beside a guy who likes to wear pink, he's a lot more likely to get picked on than you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

right now i'd have to go with the animal batista heck he just flexes and most people would be running either him or big d**k dudley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i would get the script writer to wrestle for me, he would just write it so he won

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

tuxy wrote:
    i would get the script writer to wrestle for me, he would just write it so he won

What if it was Vince Russo?Then you'd be in trouble! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Id pick the Brooklyn Brawler , he's the type of guy to come through when its all on the line .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Defenetly Eugene!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

the rock, 2000, when he was nearly on his own v. dx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Taker of 1990 nobody beat him for a year

Advertisement