Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the sims

Options
  • 10-03-2005 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Do you know the new sims game for the pc can you use that on Windows xp. Is it a good game as well, I have played the old one and it was cul. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I'm guessing you're talking about The Sims 2, and not one of the many add-ons that are available for it. Yeah it will run on Windows xp but you're machine will need all the requirements to be able to run it. To find the requirements do a quick google on it. As to how good the game is well I've only played it once and I thought it was decent enough. If you liked the old one I'd say you'd love this one. Take a look at the reviews on eurogamer.net, gamespot.com or 1up.com and decide for yourself.

Advertisement