Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CM03/04 Hall of Fame

• 10-03-2005 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭

I've just won the Champions Leage, Serie A by a mile, the Intercontinental Championship and the European Super Cup all in the same season with Bologna. I would consider this a pretty successful season, especially as the only other two trophies available to me were the Italian Super Cup and the Italian Cup, neither of which are that prestigious or worth a huge amount of manager points.

However, when I looked at the Hall of Fame I saw that I was in 109th place with around 407,000 points. Does anyone have any idea what the guy on top could possibly have done to stack up 745,000 points?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

won the world cup and those?

Perhaps if you win things regularly then maybe you get higher points but the world cup deffo is what he won imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

Well done mate but I won the champions league and all with some team called Bray Wanders. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

In one season I managed Roma and the Italian National team and I won the World Cup, All the club Cups on offer and Club european and World (i also did this 2 years later but euro champ). Then I went off and won the chapions leauge 5 times in row with blackpool and they start with a stadium of 2000 cap with only 500 seating and they ended their season 1 place above relagation from football.

That got me the number 1 spot I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

Did you not read mine I won everything you can in club level with Bray Wanders. :D

Advertisement