Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy WOW ?

Options
  • 10-03-2005 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

OK, I broke my ankle earlier in the week so figured now would be a great time to try out World of Warcraft.
    So I logged on to Play.com today to buy it only to find they didn't have it in stock, tried amazon.co.uk who say it'll be 2 to 3 months before they get it in again.

At this point I dispatched my flat mate into town this evening with cash to pick up a copy of the game. He tried HMV on Grafton St and the Electronics boutique on Henry st but said neither of them had it.

Where oh where will I get a copy of this game......I'm wasting valuable gaming time here at home !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Santa, Time to send your little helper ( i crack myself up some times ;P ) out to Smyths ( Near Peats of parnell st) , the had about 5 - 6 copies when i was in there last sunday, so should be set there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I think ringing round the Smyths outlets in Dublin is your best bet from what I heard. I got mine from a boardsie who had an extra copy.

Thank you LazyGit!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Game in Dundrum centre have WoW copies - had about 3/4 of them on the shelves when I was in having a wander around last night (being thursday)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Megatron,
    I rang Smyths today and they've none.

Lemming,
    I also rang GAME in Dundrum thismorning at about 10 and they'd sold all their copies !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

5 copies left in HMV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Lemming,
    I also rang GAME in Dundrum thismorning at about 10 and they'd sold all their copies !

Bit late now, but who ever told you that was lying out of their arse. I was in that evening and there were at least three copies on the shelves. I was holding one of them at one point .....

Advertisement