Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

2.6GB Of Music From SXSW [Free]

• 11-03-2005 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

BitTorrent download rate of 0! Why???

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stackeye

What type of music is it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

fade to grey

Huh?? I'm getting 120K download rate.

Huge range, mostly indie/alternative from what i can tell, but there's some heavy rock etc.

However, the tracks aren't even named properly, never mind ID3 tagged, so if you put that 2.6GB's on your ipod you'll have a new individual folder for basically every song, and bein the sticker for organised ipod that i am i personally would go mad!

Granted all that is based on the 85MB 20 songs download, which i'd advise you do first to get a taste for the music!

fade to grey

Huh?? I'm getting 120K download rate.

What connection speed have you got? And what do you set your upload rate to and does it help/hinder etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

How long does it take to download 2.6GB on a normal broadband connection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement