Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting Danish Kroner to Euro

Options
  • 11-03-2005 11:41am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads
    I am looking at converting Kroner to Euro but when I use the Univeral Converter to conver 238.467 kr it gives me 32 Euro,
    Now I am getting the price off the the ford site
    http://www.ford.dk/ie/focus so it could not be 32 euro for a car!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

they tend to use the decimal point as we would use a comma so i'd say the pice here is 238467 dkr

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I don't know lad, it was suggested that the buying a car in Denmark was mad cheap, but if that is the case the same car here is about 8k euro cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Linky brokey.

€32,020 - we aren't the only country with high car prices. Of course you could get the Danish taxes rebated, but you would then have to pay the Irish taxes.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Alright Victor, thanks, strange that I would have swore someone told me that the Danes sold cheap cars. Sin é!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Check on the motors board. There was something a few months ago that had the car tax régime in each EU country.

• Advertisement
Advertisement