Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninja Gaiden: Japanese or English speech?

Options
  • 11-03-2005 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I go with the Japanese speech because whoever they got to do the English voice-over for Ryu did a shi7e job, it sounds way too American! so I do the Japanese speech and English subtitles, but I always go for subtitles over dubed, in films especially, I hate seeing badly dubed films, it ruins the experience!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Is it subtitled or dubbed?

Ah Fr. Ted what memories

But yes Japaneese speech with english subtitles

Although i believe the Japaneese like it the other way round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Thing I hate about subtitled things, is that you can either watch what's going on, or read what's going on but not see it. And visa versa. Well that applies to films anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

YEAH me and my friend watched castle in the sky, in jap with subtitiles, it did hae a dub option but it was HORRRRRRRRRIBBBLE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Anything foreign, i watch with subtitles. Can't stand the english voice acting on animes.

Advertisement