Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edit Avatar in User CP problem

Options
  • 11-03-2005 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I'm using Firefox 1.0.1.

When I go to the Edit Avatar screen on my User CP the pictures slowly creep over to the left of the screen with each click on a different number.

Let's see if I can do up a little example.

Screen1
    pic1.....pic2....pic3.....pic4
    pic5.....pic6....pic7.....pic8

.........................................First 1 2 3 4 Last

Click on "2" for second page of avatar options,and it looks a little bit like this:

.....pic1.....pic2....pic3.....pic4
    .....pic5.....pic6....pic7.....pic8

..............................................First 2 3 4 5 Last

As you can see, the pics have moved slightly to the left.

So, by the time I get to page 7 of the avatars, some of them have disappeared off the side of the screen, along with the "menu" for choosing the "page" number, and the "last" clicky.

The reason I noticed this is because I want to upload an avatar, but may want to change back if I don't like it.

Whew, does anyone even know what I am talking about at this stage?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

seansouth wrote:

Whew, does anyone even know what I am talking about at this stage?
    Yes, I just changed my avatar today and had the same thing. Looks ugly, but it was perfectly functional, didn't bother that much to be honest. There is a limit to how far right the menu thingy ends up no matter how many pages you go it. I'm using Firefox 1.01 too.

Advertisement