Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

AutoCAD

• 11-03-2005 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

My company has given me time to undertake a partime AutoCad course.

Can anyone recommend a good course around Dublin ? I am only seeking a basic introduction.

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Never done one myself but have a look Here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

joePC wrote:
    Never done one myself but have a look Here

Looks good.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

ya that looks good! I have about 6 and halfs years experience in AutoCAD but to be honest about it I was self thought! Just read a book something like the AutoCAD bible is an excellent book! It starts you right from the beginning to the end and includes so much information that you would be an expert if you knew it all! I have one of those books and I never finished reading it and it comes with a lot of examples for you to do and its all step by step! I reference that book when I need some information about something that I have never done before!

Advertisement