Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any shop in this fine Isle of ours that I can walk into and buy a 6800 Ultra

Options
  • 11-03-2005 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭

for cash?

Inqui

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Peats have a 6800gt if thats any good to you.
    But tbh your prob better of buying on-line, more than likely cheaper anyway.

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I have a 6800 GT actually the MSI one they have in Peats, got it for €200 less than they sell it for off of ebay....

My Credit Card is maxed, so online purchasing is fecked for a while :O(

Inqui

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

buying something like that you would be highly recommended to buy online, its just too dear in ireland. Just wait till u can pay some off on the credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

instead of going in and paying the outrageous €440 for peats 6800gt, pay that off your credit card immediately, dont wait till the end of the month. Then go online when the payment has gone through and reduced your cc burden and buy it from somwhere else for way cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Try Elara Systems http://www.elara.ie

You can pick up goods at Parkwest Industrial Estate, Dublin 12 - you will have to wait until they notify you that it's ready for collection - their sales number is on their website

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭padraigf

Why not just pick up another 6800gt ? I've never heard of one that wouldnt overclock to ultra speeds easily. The premium to go from gt->ultra is so much higher than the (insignificant) performance difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

You don't need a cc to buy off www.jescomputer.de

Just do a bank transfer . The prices are good but delivery will be 2 weeks.

BloodBath

Advertisement