Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax site for PAYE refunds

Options
  • 11-03-2005 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I heard about a website on the radio the other day that you can check to see if you are entitled to PAYe refunds. I had thought it was www.taxreturns.ie but that doesn't seem to work. Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,

Voodoo

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

But if you are due a refund they charge you 10%!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

But if you are due a refund they charge you 10%!
    The website is not run by Revenue. It's a private company, gotta make money somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ekelly

They quoted me 72 euro on a tax refund of 560. I have since received it free from the revenue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

GAH!

Has that single people with kdis are allowed tax breaks, stupied tax phone person has told me numerous times i not entitled to it.

Anyone actually got this single with kid?

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

KdjaC wrote:
    Has that single people with kdis are allowed tax breaks, stupied tax phone person has told me numerous times i not entitled to it.

Anyone actually got this single with kid?
    Started drinking early, did we? :D

Yes, there is a different tax credit for single-parent families.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

ekelly wrote:
    They quoted me 72 euro on a tax refund of 560. I have since received it free from the revenue.

So u contacted them, they did the leg work, they told u that u were due 560 and then toddled off the revenue to query it? Not a bad idea??

Advertisement