Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc Soundcard

Options
  • 11-03-2005 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I cant seem to find a soundcard that has a coaxial out.
    I'd like to get one cause my new mobo only has analogue and spdif (is that optical?) and i want it connected to my reciever (sr5400) as i have it now.
    If some one know of a card can you please advice me
    thanks,

Jozi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Cheers foir the fast reply.
    Maybe something less expensive/more basic would suite me.

Jozi

Im sure their is if you have a good root around. That card is brand new and so probably costs a fortune. Ill have a look later and if I see anything you'll be the first to know

Cheers ill have a look around myself to.
    All i need really is something i can connect the pc to the reciever with and i would preffer 1 cable (enough cables at the back of my pc as is). Which leaves optical and coaxial

Jozi

Ohhhhh look what I found http://ie.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?prod=773

Couple that with one of these http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=305065&cks=PRL and your in business for under 50 notes!! Well nearly.

By the way I didn't read too much about it (thats your job!) so double check that they're compatible before you buy.

• Advertisement

I tried looking for some reviews of that add on for the card, found nothing.
    Maybe its only new? I'm in no rush just yet but like to look ahead a little so i know what to get when i need it.
    Thanks

Jozi

Advertisement