Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Shop

Options
  • 11-03-2005 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Does anyone know what is the mark up on console games in the likes of smyths Game Gamezone etc. I know some people have worked in places like this.

The reason I am asking is its always been on my mind to open a shop like that in my local town ( No game shop there now although its quite a big town)

Also any ideas in where you source the games, consoles etc.

Any advice on this and would be helpul

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

Even though you will not find anybody to confirm it, you will be told the MINIMUM price you can sell them. So much for a FREE market!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

yeah, nintendo got into trouble for messing around with that about 2 years ago i think, cute characters and clever games doesnt mean they cant be evil :eek:

Advertisement