Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsoc gaming night on Friday 18th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

thats pretty cool what room do you lot use ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It will be at Chillout cafe along the quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Baffling. I'd rather just try to sort things out with someone face to face. Who do I go looking for in college?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

I'll be in college (hopefully) from 9 on friday at a desk by the main entrance, so you can catch me then. If not, i'll PM you my mobile and we can arrange to meet up

[edit]
    You heading in Giblet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

tallaght IT is a knacker camp

ur all an imbarassment to humanity

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

tallaght is supposed to be very good

revo wrote:
    im a donkey lover
    how intresting

You're a credit to humanity. "imbarressment"

HAHA

Most people have more education in their thumbs than what you've displayed here. I'm sure you didn't make it into college.

Giblet wrote:
    You're a credit to humanity. "imbarressment"

HAHA

Most people have more education in their thumbs than what you've displayed here. I'm sure you didn't make it into college.
    not until i do computers in tallaght IT next year!!!

dance fool

I await your arrival.

• Advertisement

Giblet wrote:
    I await your arrival.
    :eek:

"thwack"

i challenge u to a duel, horsewhips at damn whomever is standing by the end will be crowned the sprigfield king

Wow, I don't mean to start any "beef" with you, I'm just "dropping" words man. Surely a man of your standing can "re-l8"

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ GANGSTA!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Pen0s wrote:
    :eek:

"thwack"

i challenge u to a duel, horsewhips at damn whomever is standing by the end will be crowned the sprigfield king

Fool...........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Pen0s wrote:
    tallaght IT is a knacker camp

ur all an imbarassment to humanity

Heh. And your inability to either spell, use a spell-checker or not be lazy and write n txt sp3k cas I r l33t is what exactly?

I question your ability to use the language which is allegedly your "mother" tongue, oh towering-bastion-of-intellect that you would appear to be :rolleyes:

Lemming wrote:
    Heh. And your inability to either spell, use a spell-checker or not be lazy and write n txt sp3k cas I r l33t is what exactly?

I question your ability to use the language which is allegedly your "mother" tongue, oh towering-bastion-of-intellect that you would appear to be :rolleyes:
    brilliant

im putting that in my sig

i was jokin dont take offense

alot of my friends are in tallaght

Advertisement