Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ghostrider 3 180mph hayabusa

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ratchet wrote:
    yeah got that . except 528 he is the steamer in the beemer :D

Pretty lame tbh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

unkel wrote:
    Pretty lame tbh :rolleyes:

i get my coat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

If ever there was a reason to ban a handful of monkey-spankers then this thread is it. Can we get a BMW owners Sub-forum where 528i can share his mis-spelt thoughts with anyone who cares to listen? I know lots of BMW drivers who are safe, considerate road users, but they wouldn't waste their time spoiling threads about motor bikes. And as for the rest of you bait takers...... :(

I would like to add that despite being the fastest production bike, the 'busa is undoubtedly the ugliest thing on two wheels.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Who started this thread, who posted both movies ? can you try to be more constructive with your banal 'interceptions' in future please, you're beginning to sound like a repressed fiat driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

unkel wrote:
    Wheelies at those speeds while shifting up? Unreal :eek:

Oh and he's not dead baby, neither is the French dude who's periferique record he broke...

Don't suppose you have a link to a video of him breaking Pascals peripherique record?

causal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

peasant wrote:
    I mean, once you commit yourself and twist that wrist, all you can do is hang on for dear life with every muscle fibre you have. Where do you find the force to counteract that pull and push your wrist against it?

( Iam actually serious ...would somebody please explain this to someone who just drives a sedate "chugg-chugg" chopper)

Because on a sportsbike you don't hang on with your arms.
    For one the fairing mostly deflects the airflow around the rider - so you're not sitting up like a ships sail. The higher seat, lower handlebars, higher and further back pegs - all mean that you're leaning forward with your weight forward - so your butt and legs can do most of the work when accelerating.
    The arms do take a bit more stress under deceleration but this can be reduced greatly by knees on the tank, or your nuts on the tank if your foot happens to slip off the peg :eek:

causal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

300kph plus on a public road? Those f*cking scumbags belong in prison.

abccormac wrote:
    300kph plus on a public road? Those f*cking scumbags belong in prison.

this is getting better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

The video was pretty cool though! But down with this type of thing and all that.

If ever there was a reason to ban a handful of monkey-spankers then this thread is it. Can we get a BMW owners Sub-forum where 528i can share his mis-spelt thoughts with anyone who cares to listen? I know lots of BMW drivers who are safe, considerate road users, but they wouldn't waste their time spoiling threads about motor bikes. And as for the rest of you bait takers...... :(

I would like to add that despite being the fastest production bike, the 'busa is undoubtedly the ugliest thing on two wheels.

'c

it's only bit of fun, 528 always did bike thread spoiling on motornet and it was always amazing to see how many people in leathers lost the grip:)

i say he has the bike in his shed but doesn't tell anybody,because is a BMW too

i wouldn't get exited

yeah busa is :eek: looking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

528i wrote:
    Who started this thread?
    Some knob who called all bikers fags.

Oh and I own several Fiats but mostly I drive a van. A white one.

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

causal wrote:
    Because on a sportsbike you don't hang on with your arms.
    For one the fairing mostly deflects the airflow around the rider - so you're not sitting up like a ships sail. The higher seat, lower handlebars, higher and further back pegs - all mean that you're leaning forward with your weight forward - so your butt and legs can do most of the work when accelerating.
    The arms do take a bit more stress under deceleration but this can be reduced greatly by knees on the tank, or your nuts on the tank if your foot happens to slip off the peg :eek:

causal

Thanks ..greatly appreciated.

Still .. I think I'd rather hang on with my arms than my nuts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

abccormac wrote:
    The video was pretty cool though! But down with this type of thing and all that.

Yeah. Mad, but not mad as the guys who do the TT race . Bike cams of that are just incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

abccormac wrote:
    300kph plus on a public road?

No, don't worry, it was 299 max :p
    causal wrote:
    Don't suppose you have a link to a video of him breaking Pascals peripherique record?

528i, you got that one as well? The R'dam to A'dam albeit in amazingly light traffic for 8pm was surreal :eek:

Advertisement