Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news for Thief III fans

Options
  • 11-03-2005 6:41pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After a lot of worrying by fans that Eidos' impending demise would kill any prospect of editing tools ever coming out, a Thief III editor has finally been released.
    Due to a strong campaign spearheaded by GlasWolf, signatures and support from thousands of fans, tremendous effort from Alex Duran / Jordan Thomas / Paul Weaver from Ion Storm, bughunting and playtesting by Ulukai / David / myself, and an effective though unsung Fifth Column at Eidos by the name of Scott Holbert, we are finally gifted with the tools necessary to create FMs for the third game in our beloved Thief series.

During our time working with various incarnations of the editing tools, Dave, Ulukai, and myself (with significant support from Alex Duran in particular) have assembled this small collection of beginner information.

Some of the Fan Missions for Thief 1/2 were really good, so I, for one, am looking forward to some great fan made levels for this, until such time as Thief 4 sees the light of day.

See TTLG.com for more details or their Editing forum

Advertisement