Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cooling head?

• 11-03-2005 6:56pm
    Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭

hey guys. anyone know were id get a cooling head for the revo pretty sharpish ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Devion

Do you mean the heatsink?

Quickish is never quick enought speically when traxxas is mainly in the usa, Probably best bet is hope and pray a model shop has one in stock or can order you one in 3-4days from the manufactur.

Failing that check out ebay, Althought shipping from uk to ireland i have had 2days or 1week so not very reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

modelsport.co.uk should have 'em. Delivery within 2 days

• Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

ah no use haha. talking about having it for tomorrow ? i ordered a new one from tower hobbies but no show. just to have it so i can go out tomorrow. ordered the new os 18 tm engine and also the new trinity pipe with 17 cb and 36 spur gear. so might pop out too coolwings if he fancys showing me how too tune the car properly ???

Sounds like your revo is gonna have some fun with that equiptment.
    How many ports has your engine got?

Hmm by tommorow only chance would be a hobby shop.

the new on or the stock one ?

• Advertisement

Yah the new one.
    Have fun breaking it in. :P

the new one has 5 ports. oh i cant wait to break it in

Nice.
    Its going sound so mean.

ye specially with the new exhaust. just hope i can tune it ok

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

revo2008 wrote:
    .... might pop out too coolwings if he fancys showing me how too tune the car properly ???...
    Sure, it take only a few minutes. :cool:

• Advertisement

cheers norm. will prob see ya next week sometime will ring before hand

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

wud there b anyone out there willing to order me the JT Racing kit for cen funfactor from America because I dont have a creditcard and I dont no anybody elss with one I wud give you the money straight up. If there is anybody please send me a reply or ring me on 0872542821. Thank You!!!!

Advertisement