Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Randy Takes a Sh*t in Diva's Bag

• 11-03-2005 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

The heading of the thread says it all,really.Seems like young Randy Orton has the maturity of a pre-adolescent.Check this out:

http://nodq.com/news/112558049.shtml

I think what Orton did was terrible.This is the guy to end Taker's winning streak at WM?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

The hieght of ingnorance and just goes to show how unprofessional the guy is. You hear these stories of how guys constantly rib each other and so on but this is an extreme case. With the Weber case going on about harassment you'd think Orton would know better than to treat another new diva this way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bimmu

Y'know, wrestlers are a fairly disgusting bunch when it comes to "jokes". Sable had someone take a dump in her stuff a few years ago and the King had someone take a **** in his crown when he first joined WWF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

bimmu wrote:
    the King had someone take a **** in his crown when he first joined WWF.

I remember reading about that a while back, does anyone know who it was that did it?

Imagine it was Cowboy Bob Orton who did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

all other jobs you would be sacked for doing something like that, why not this loser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I thought when he spat in Mick Foleys face was bad but this is ten times worse.

It seems a bit like a coincident that it was released when orton is going heel
    Same thing with Matt hardy/Lita and Edge.

Yeah but he's been doin stuff like this for ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

i think for punishment the wwe should release hardcore holly on him.then orton would be afraid to open his mouth let alone take a ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

blackbelt wrote:
    i think for punishment the wwe should release hardcore holly on him.then orton would be afraid to open his mouth let alone take a ****

lol aye either that or at wrestlemania let the taker go wild :p

AlcoholicA wrote:
    lol aye either that or at wrestlemania let the taker go wild :p

or perhaps they should get him to recreate his prank in the middle of the ring at Wrestlemania - you might hear the girls screaming for a different reason then.

• Advertisement

Despatch wrote:
    or perhaps they should get him to recreate his prank in the middle of the ring at Wrestlemania - you might hear the girls screaming for a different reason then.

:eek: That's just wrong, i hope you are joking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Stalfos wrote:

Well it would be an original way to turn a guy heel. :D

Stalfos wrote:

No, I'm deadly serious :p

We've had the Attitude era, so maybe it's time for the Scattitude era?

Despatch wrote:
    No, I'm deadly serious :p

We've had the Attitude era, so maybe it's time for the Scattitude era?

ROFL

Yeah, maybe there would be a match where you have to win by s***ing on the opponent three times

Stalfos wrote:
    ROFL

Yeah, maybe there would be a match where you have to win by s***ing on the opponent three times

Who knows, it could be a chance for Rikishi to make a comeback and go all hardcore.

Advertisement