Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netscape 6

• 06-09-2000 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

just dled netscape 6 and i have to say that it does not look half bad. seams very fast for loading pages, and fast just over all. one or two things the drop down menus on the boards.ie do not work under netscape 6, it might jsut be a bug with beta ver i have and might be fixed by the finshed ver, but you guys might want to look in to it. if they fix one or two things then i might move back to netscape from IE, (loved netscape for years till ver 4)

if you have the time and the bandwith jsut 16.6mb dl i think it's worth a look

Coyote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 copperpot

BTW, has anyone got any opinions about IE5.5? I'm looking for reviews, preferably.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Tried the first beta of N6; it sucked donkey scrotum. I've yet to try the latest ver tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

page still looks like its having a fit when you click on a submit button.
    tables are yet again displayed in a different way then ns4.7 .. really strange problems with using % widths and heights also in images and tables.
    so many little annoying things.. ughh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by Coyote:
    the drop down menus on the boards.ie do not work under netscape 6,

I can't get them to work with IE4 on a Mac. redface.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    I can't get them to work with IE4 on a Mac. redface.gif

IE 4.5 on the Mac by any chance? Load o' cr4p that, bud. IE 5 is out for the Mac, - don't know if its much better tho'... it *should* be

Advertisement