Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Down beside Baggot Street...

Options
  • 11-03-2005 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Was wandering down towards Baggot Street when i noticed this:

IMG_0929c.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Only ever seen one other Lamborgini here, and it was English Reg'd. Nice car!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

:eek: That has to be one of the nicest production cars available today.
    /me drools

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

The Gallardo is nice, but not as nice as this:

Murcielago.jpg

Wanna see one drive on Dutch roads at 300kh/h? Click here :D :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

TimAy, I saw that exact one being driven near Lansdowne. Yes, I am quite the lucky duck.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

I realise lots of people love these cars, but i cant help seeing an amazing resemblance to a giant doorstop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Was looking at that thread of yours unkel, with the vid. Wasnt sure if i should bump it up. Thats unreal. The bastard. Any more vid's/good sites for vid's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Both very nice cars, but neither as nice as a Diablo, I saw a purple, yes purple one being driven in Blackpool, very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

Squirrel wrote:
    I saw a purple, yes purple one being driven in Blackpool, very nice
    I wonder could it have been this one.
    800karmatik_diablo_front1.jpg

800karmatik_diablo_se75of150.jpg

The photos were taken in Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Someone break his number plate already? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Brave man to cough up for the VRT on that yoke !! :eek:

Talk about limiting your options come sale time, he could have had a decent semi-d in belfast or Manchester and kept the UK reg (legally) instead of throwing money at those faceless b@stards within the tax office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

An Irish-registered Lamborghini :eek:

Ireland has 'truly arrived' !! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

IrishRover wrote:
    I wonder could it have been this one.
    800karmatik_diablo_front1.jpg

800karmatik_diablo_se75of150.jpg

The photos were taken in Sligo.
    Seen that purple Lambo a few times in the North West. Saw it parked at a house near Rooskey. My God when you are behind it, it is SO unbelievably wide!

Can't believe that Gallardo is registered in Ireland! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

yea I seen it in Sandyford ind estate roundabout a few days ago. Couldnt really miss it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

Ya saw the same car in Ranelagh this morning, sticks out like a sore thumb in that colour.

anyone see the driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

TimAy wrote:
    anyone see the driver?

who cares, we already know its some to$$er :rolleyes:

hmmmm, the green-eyed monster... what if it were a burger flipping focus driver who'd suddenly won the lotto.. still a tosser ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

Ya I saw him getting out of the car in Ranelagh. He look young enough maybe late 20's early 30's and had some blonde girl in a mini skirt with.
    They looked well off, designer clothes and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

You gotta love the rims on it, though personally i wouldn't have gone for the orange.
    Delta_ie wrote:
    Ya I saw him getting out of the car in Ranelagh. He look young enough maybe late 20's early 30's and had some blonde girl in a mini skirt with.
    They looked well off, designer clothes and all that.

Did you really need to see the cloths to figure out they were well off :D ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

This car is about the same price new as a 911 Turbo, SL55, Continental, 360 or DB9. The Porsche, Merc and Bentley are common as muck ( I saw 3 of each in the last month ). I would imagine the owner of this little beauty is not one to follow the crowd, has a few bob, and enjoys tootling around Dublin in a 500bhp runabout.

Want this car? Can't afford this car? Get a better job.

If I were forced to buy a supercar, this would be it. Nothing sounds like a Lamborghini. Would I chose orange as the colour? Probably not.

• Advertisement

i have to admit, i like the orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Good luck to him, I say !

Isn't it better that an Irishman is driving such a car, rather than only ever seeing UK or Contential reg supercars ?!!

Personally, the colour looks ok to me - what would you expect on a supercar except a 'loud' colour ;)

(I reckon Irish begrudgery stems from the many years when english landlords were the only wealthy people in Ireland. It's time we 'grew up', moved on and stopped begrudging fellow Irishpeople their wealth !!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

Silvera wrote:
    Good luck to him, I say !

It's time we 'grew up', moved on and stopped begrudging fellow Irishpeople their wealth !!!)

Exactly. Not my type of car, but i certainly dont begrudge the owner of it. Probably worked his a** off all his life to get that car, well done to him.

The thing that amazes me most is that the guy parked it in town! If i had a car like that, i wouldnt even drive THROUGH town, let alone park in it. A small accident would be a nightmare! The repairs! The parts! :eek:

Geared for 80mph in first.. I hope its not a woman driver :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Great quality photos! I love the orange color,different but gorgeous! The sound off this BEAST is enough to make a grown man cry!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I bet you he's a drug dealer. ;)

528i wrote:
    Geared for 80mph in first.. I hope its not a woman driver :p
    :eek: That would be handy around town....no need to be constantly changing gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I've seen this out and about a few times, sounds great. Unfortunately you mainly see it stuck in traffic on Pearse Street doing about 3 mph.

I wonder does the blonde with the mini skirt come with the car? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Afaik its one of the Bang brothers who owns it. Saw it parked up on Ely place on Friday, some machine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Seen it before....it was stuck in traffic outside College Green. What a waste and what a terrible colour I though - still it was pretty cool :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement