Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Down beside Baggot Street...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Great quality photos!
    I think my favourite bit is that he obviously went to the trouble of disguising the reg plate on a car that is only slightly circumspect in Dublin city centre :)

Nice motor, though. How much could one expect to pay for such a thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

There was a piece in Sundays Indo about John Magnier being the third buyer in this country of a €900,000 maybach.

The same article also stated that a well-known publisher (his name was printed) traded in his 64,000 mile Ferarri 308 for an orange Lamborghini, which he imported from the UK last weekend.

Mystery solved ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Drug dealer it is then.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

magpie wrote:
    I wonder does the blonde with the mini skirt come with the car? ;)
    I doubt she comes with the car. In it maybe... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Afaik its one of the Bang brothers who owns it

Those two are some prize c unts. And before anyone starts banging on about begrudgery did you see the RTE programme where they were 'struggling' to buy a house on account of how houses are so expensive and they're so poor? C unts.
    well-known publisher (his name was printed)

Who's that then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

There is a black Gallardo parked outside my work many's a day. Cousin owns it, and a H2, range rover, navigator, used to have grey 911 turbo, and a silver Modena, The Gallardo is a bit smaller than I would have expected, no where near the size of a Diablo, but beautiful all the same.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Kersh wrote:
    There is a black Gallardo parked outside my work many's a day. Cousin owns it, and a H2, range rover, navigator, used to have grey 911 turbo, and a silver Modena, The Gallardo is a bit smaller than I would have expected, no where near the size of a Diablo, but beautiful all the same.
    Kersh,
    Do you work for MTV or something?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

No, His pops is a multi multi millionaire (my uncle), and he just has a few cars. There was a thread about his hummer a while back, someone spotted it on the Gumball.
    Our whole family is mad for cars, He races, as does his bro, sister and me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Silvera wrote:
    Mystery solved ! :)

Not necessarily I saw an identical orange lambo outside the Davenport a few months back. Maybe there are two of them in town - might account for all the sightings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I seen a orange diablo a few years ago, very nice (looks better in real life than in pictures).
    I like the gallardo, who cares about the color its a lambo.
    I'd take it anyday

Jozi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

that orange diablo is a kit car, its a VW beetle underneath.

mmmm gallardo...tasty, there is black one 04 D reg'd too. I like the way you messed up the plate on the lambo but ignored teh poor guys Merc e class in front of it!!! is someone really gonna clone the gallardo!!!

ya wann just sit on teh nass road at newlands cross of a tuesday morning 9golf day) and watch the cars heading to kildare!! that "tosser" who owns citywest is always to beseen in his MAYBACH...its huge... there is a qutoroporte out that way too and the brother saw a Vanquish 'S' the other day... I followed a nice F575 the other day just sat on his 3/4 with the windows open lisening away up to 55/60 my saab was flat out... he copped me and left me for dead!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

mmmm gallardo...tasty, there is black one 04 D reg'd too. I like the way you messed up the plate on the lambo but ignored teh poor guys Merc e class in front of it!!! is someone really gonna clone the gallardo!!!

ya wann just sit on teh nass road at newlands cross of a tuesday morning 9golf day) and watch the cars heading to kildare!! that "tosser" who owns citywest is always to beseen in his MAYBACH...its huge... there is a qutoroporte out that way too and the brother saw a Vanquish 'S' the other day... I followed a nice F575 the other day just sat on his 3/4 with the windows open lisening away up to 55/60 my saab was flat out... he copped me and left me for dead!!!

What makes you so sure its a kit car? do you know who the owner is?

Bloody nice kit car that sounds as good as it looks. Where did you get that info btw?

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

I ...ahem...inspected it one dayt when it was parked on merrion square... got nice dirty knees... flat 4 underneath... now I'm talking about an orange DIABLO and not the pictured gallardo at teh top of this thread!!!

I ...ahem...inspected it one dayt when it was parked on merrion square... got nice dirty knees... flat 4 underneath... now I'm talking about an orange DIABLO and not the pictured gallardo at teh top of this thread!!!
    *Bragging rights destroyed* :mad:
    Cant believe its only a beetle :( Going to have to say i seen something that looked like a diablo now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭full forward

My da owns TWO lamborghinis like the ones in this pic...

Pic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i used to see this car few years back on leeson street zoomin by when i was going to school there
    LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

Saw in orange Gallardo a few days ago in Geneva exactly like the one pictured above, took a few photos and was going to post pics here but I don't think I'll bother now as posting pics of one with an Irish reg is somehow better!

Have seen five Lambos over the years, three in Dublin believe it or not. One of them was a purple Diablo and a garage near Blackrock had it for sale at £145,000. This wasn't recently, it was about 8 years ago believe it or not. Also saw a Diablo in Munich some years ago and a Countach (although English registered) near the Stillorgan dual carriageway about five years ago.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

sure it's only a 04. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Also saw a Diablo in Munich some years ago and a Countach (although English registered) near the Stillorgan dual carriageway about five years ago.)

There's a Countach on display in a garage on the Canal, I think 1 bridge eat or west of the Barge pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

yeah it's in Ken Lawford's Nissan garage looking out on the canal. A countach it is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ery

Any body have any idea where I would get engin for renault espace 1999 2.2TD

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ery wrote:
    Any body have any idea where I would get engin for renault espace 1999 2.2TD

Eh?

Maybe you pressed the wrong button there. Do not drag up an old thread to ask something new. Start up your own thread please. Closing this now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement