Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful Teachers

Options
  • 11-03-2005 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

If you want to complain about ur teachers deres a new website for it:
    www.ratemyteachers.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

rofl the teachers in my school are all there already rated like 1 - 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

johnnyq wrote:
    If you want to complain about ur teachers deres a new website for it:
    www.ratemyteachers.ie

Or to praise a teacher, surely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

most ppl have problems with their teachers :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I think a better sentence would be 'many people have problems with their teachers'. It really depends on the teachers. I have very few problems with any of mine, so if I went their I think I'd be doing more praising than complaining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

One of my teachers has actually inspired me to teach. She deserves some praise....unless I'm a terrible teacher, then your children can blame her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

only the website is having technical difficulties right now, but i sugned up a few days ago, check out the macdara's page, im the administrator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

Rozabeez wrote:
    One of my teachers has actually inspired me to teach. She deserves some praise....unless I'm a terrible teacher, then your children can blame her.

YOU TEACH :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please let someone think of the children!!!!!!!!
    What subject were u plannin to teach ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

no, I WANT to teach. pfft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Good for you Rozabeez. You can then try solve the eternal puzzle that is: If a student does badly in the exams, it's because of 'a crap teacher', but if they do well it's because of all the hard work they put in themselves.

As with most things in life, there are good teachers and bad teachers, there are good students and bad students. The trick is to keep one group away from the other. Some students, (highly motivated and literate) can practically teach themselves, and a gibbon at the front of the class would not lower their grades - other students have so little motivation, interest, skills or support at home that it takes some truly remarkable people to give them a chance on the 'level' playing field that is the exams.

Ratemyteachers is there to make money - and how do they do it? Oh ringtone ads...how original. Now how can they get the target audience to arrive in droves? Hmmm...let's get them to slag off their teachers, and conveniently just at mock exam time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Rate my teachers is a good site it allows you to praise your teachers as well as show the bad ones. The page for my school has most of the teachers praised its only the few teachers that actually deserve bad comments that get them. It isnt all about just slaging teachers

• Advertisement
Advertisement