Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New "Dead like me"

• 11-03-2005 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Tuesday on SKY One. Don't know about you lot but I am pretty excited.

MrP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

I'm delighted this is coming back too, apparantly season 2 isn't as good as the first but I'm still glad it's back although unfortunately it was cancelled so this will be the last season.. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I never really liked that show. It seemed like something with good potential that was never realised. I watched about 3 episodes and then stopped after the wonder of watching Mandy Peterson; Iniago Montoya from The Princess Bride, wore off.

My name is Iniago Montoya,
    You killed my father, prepare to die.

My name is I................................

Advertisement