Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prolog Anyone?

Options
  • 11-03-2005 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I Have A Prolog Programming Problem That I Need Help With, Can Anyone Help Me? Will Pay U!

Problem(s) Arent Difficult Im Just Clueless About Programming.

Post Your Email Address And I Will Send The Prob On, Thats If Anyone Can Help Me???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Prolog programmers cost roughtly €350 an hour. They are in high demand, its an extremely difficult language to master.

Can you pay €350 an hour? Also your college will be pissed that you are using someone elses work as your own... some places give you 0% for things like that!

Madness isn't it, ****ing academics

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SARAH24

So your an expert in prolog are you?

Did I say I was in college???

Only helpful replies please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Actually I am quite strong with prolog and other AI concepts. Post your problem and you may get it don for free.

You did not say it was for college but it is rather odd that someone has Prolog issues is clueless about programming. Such people don't really know what Prolog is. PM me the problem if you want a solution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭comanche

Let me guess ACL in dcu/trinity? :)

Didn't know prolog was in demand! All those years of Prolog torture could pay off - where!?

what is the problem you are having?

Advertisement