Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Accessories

Options
  • 11-03-2005 10:52pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need a case. Have done for months but reckoned I'd ghold on to se what they were like in person. Anyone bought one yet? How are they shapeing up? Anything else usefull around? I have a USB top DS/SP charger already, which is hand esp coz I have a car charger to USB thing as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

My touch screen got scratched so id def get protectors ASAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Linkdude

How much are the screen protectors, I've scratched my screen quite a bit, but nothing my hoody's sleeve couldn't wipe off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I saw a nice official Nintendo case in Virgin for €24.99. It's a nice size, good quality, and it holds a good few games I'd say.

Saw another one, less game storage, 3rd party in Dixons for €14.99.

Mine are proper scratches, not sure how.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i have a spare one. its the one gamestop have in accessory pack. wanted the travel charger & games holder, but the offical case so now i have two. PM me if u want it. It has good storage and protection

Yeah would be intrested, how € and any pics?

gimme a sec, just have to get it off my phone...

NP, take your time

taken with my phone, but u get the general idea.

[edit]wheres the pic gone? lets try that again...

• Advertisement

eh, pic?

yeah, sorry...the ol' attachments didnt want to work..

That just takes a DS yeah (no games?)

Rew wrote:
    That just takes a DS yeah (no games?)

by the looks of things, yep. there was also an aluminium games holder in the pack that i dont really need, if u want that aswell. its a slick little thing...kinda like those cigar holders u see in old films!

Hmmm, tempting. How much (for both)?

€10 - €15?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I've got this case, but I bought it in Malaysia, and I just keep my DS games in my wallet, could fit four easily :D

Yeah iv seen it on Play.com. Looke a dit bulky though. Iv 7 games so I need somthing that will hold a good few. I have a GBA game wallet from GAME but the DS games tend to fall out of it if im not carefull. Im alittle wary od sheeling out for anything untill iv seen it.

Was in GameStop in Waterford today. No DS accessories on the shelves just an offer for a load of bits with the DS. There displays were crap they didn't have all the games out from what I could see. Their display DS was compleatly ****ed. You couldn't play the Wario demo anymore because most of the touch screenwas so wrecked and sombody had badly scratched the top screen as well. Stylus was gone as well. I wonder are the demo units wrecked in other countries or is it just Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Only in Ireland i'd imagine!
    I went into Smiths in Cork a couple of days ago and I couldn't believe what some people had done to the DS on display, as with Rew, the demo version of Wario Ware was unplayable, someone had scratched both screens to **** with a key or something sharp and the stylus was gone. Fecking scumbags.

The display that Smiths had out was crap though, maybe thats why....

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Rew wrote:
    I wonder are the demo units wrecked in other countries or is it just Ireland.

No ive read most of the demo units in stores in US were destroyed too, screens badly scratched or smashed etc...
    scum tbh

Yeah the metal stylus is a pretty bad idea alright. Everyone was going up to the Waterford one and trying to play it then buggering off when they couldn't...

Advertisement