Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there something not quite right about ronan keating, or is it just me?

Options
  • 11-03-2005 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Well based on the evidance you've provided I'd have to say that it's you.

I've never found him to be anything other than a very nice guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bravenewworld

:rolleyes:

He still gives me the heebee geebees though. Bring back Mikey, thats what I say...he may have been the fat, no talented one (well, least talented) but he kept it real man..We dont have enough D list celebs in Reynards!!! what with Samantha Mumba stitching the final beads to her halternecks for the summers up and coming premiers, shes staying in!!! I shall start a campaign to move the grade D listers to Grade C listers....We only have 4 A listers...the boys from U2, so if we canonise them it'll free up some a-list space....

What d'ya reckon....Ronan could make grade 2???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

He's gay.
    Not that I'm homophobic or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bravenewworld

believe it or not,

its something else, something undescribable

Twink has it going on too, just general scariness.

I could imagine them plotting to maime or possibly disfigure those with more talent than themselves. Maybe I'm thinking too much. Just had to get it out into the ether. Yer man Diarmud, the Irish bloke wot does diggin on de telly for those gardening programmes on BBC has it going on too. We may need to unleash Scarface or someone of a similar disposition to get out of them what the masterplan is..

I swear no drugs have been consumed, either orally or intravenously, to help me come to this conclusion.

Zammo was right, just say no kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

is there something not quite right about ronan keating, or is it just me?
    Just you I'm afraid.

Unlike some other Irish show-biz celebs, I don't think he's living in Narnia or tortures puppies for fun.

Sometimes people are so boring that they arouse suspicion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

Worst Thread Ever

Advertisement