Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Europe delay

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Thanks, i hav a spare 1 from my ps2, that should work then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Gizzard wrote:
    they marked it down so no Duty ))

Do they include the duty in the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

two words (and one number) people... Gran Turismo 4, supposed to come out november 2003, turns up on the shelves 16 months later, sony predict things way too early its when the delays get smaller that it will soon come out, i think we'll be lucky to get it by november, im being realistic on this one, its when the delay goes down to about a month that they are sure it will be out... just my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ahem how about a better example..... half life 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

liksang.com are marking it at 249 for the value pack and 215 for the normal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Saw the first Semi-ad on TV today for the PSP. It was a competition to win one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I think june is a good estimate, Its unfair to compare it to a game, Half life2/GT4 were not released in japan months before like the PSP, The delay is about manufacturing. not redesigning it (I hope)

I have a jap one, I wonder will there be a firmware released that you could change a jap one to a Euro/us version? I dont see why not?

Sean

Advertisement