Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I want to build some web pages...

• 22-09-2000 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

...and I'm too boring to think up my own content, so does anyone out there have a website in mid but they just don't know how to make one, if so contact me, does anyone know of how to go about getting customers to build websites for i.e. is there anyplace on the net which advertises such ****e.

I am also doing it free just so I can have a few websites up that I can say "I did that" in any prospective job interview, I obviously will be using it both as a learning tool, and an experience builder so I will eventually be able to charge, but please take advantage of me while I learn.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

www.midnet.ie
    not sure but they used to take on people to give them work to do and they helped train you know a cople of people who did used to work for them untill they decided to go solo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Well ta elexes, I haven't looked through the site yet but it seems like it could occupy the free hour I have now anyway, so thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭OmiOmi

hmmm.. If you actually want people to pay you for pages you should give it more than just "an hour" Give it time dude. Learn it and love it. biggrin.gif

Advertisement