Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlaw Star - sweet!

Options
  • 12-03-2005 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Just started watching this and cant stop :D

And I love the theme song ^_^

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Yea Outlaw Star is a great anime, the theme song is a blast. The show is one of my all time faves and I picked it up from dvdpacific for $20. The thing is alot of people watch the first few epiosdes and just call it a "poor mans" Bebop, which is not. Give it a chance and it rules. Art_Wolf likes it, I like it, we cant be wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

My brother loves this show. And i don't think its that bad myself, i love the opening theme as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It has lots of top class bad guys in it as well.

My favourite episode was the one with the evil mind controlling plant. Or maybe the episode at the spa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Yeah, basically every episode has its own core which is different from the others, unlike a lot of anime series.

And some really funny episodes, too! Memorably, the Hot Springs Tenrei ep :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Heh, you got it, Monkey. The mind-control cactus episode had me grinning all the way too, as well :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement