Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Nintendo. Bad, bad Nintendo.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Linku wrote:
    Here's a DS game holder you could pick up for under €2 in a washroom.

Yeah saw that before, and the telly thing. Not sure what id want in a games holder but I havnt seen it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

K, I got the 9 game holder in Game (Liffey Valley) for €11.

It is a great little pouch, although the games are just a tiny bit big for the compartments so need a bit of convincing to go in :-D

A great feature is that you get a spare stylo with it and it ROCKS! It is much longer than the nintendo one, and has a nicer point.

I would definitly suggest getting one of these, or the smaller ones, they are great. You don't get a stylo with the smaller one btw

Can you post a pic? Wouldn't mind a look.

smellyirishman-SizeComp.jpg
    smellyirishman-SizeCompDS.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Nice carry case! Me thinks i'll be picking one of those up.

What are the two games on the bottom right?

Polarium and Feel the magic (AKA Project rub)

Also note the space for holding a normal DS stylus.

{EDIT} Also apologies for the shine on the stylus picture, I totally n00bd out on that one :-D

Nice, thx for posting it. You said 9 games, where do the other 3 go?

On top of the bottom 3

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

These portable multiplayer shenanigans really irritate me. Theres a chance that the US version of wipeout im getting in a few days for my PSP may not play with Euro versions of the game wirelessly.

Which sucks.

• Advertisement

Exreamly annoying, and there is no reason for it unless they change the multipplayer mode between two versions. Language shouldn't even be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

this was just a model demo thingy. the finished games wont be changed. they would be retarded to do so! especially when online ds will be coming as well.

Advertisement