Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hiring Out Designer Suit

• 12-03-2005 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Im looking to hire out a designer suit for an upcoming wedding,by designer i mean Hugo Boss or Armani,etc,etc no middle of the road suit,cant be arsed shelling out hundreds of euro for something ill barely wear,does anyone know if the likes of Blacktie hire out designer suits?cheers..... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Black tie have only very boring black/grey lounge suits.

AFAIR no-one offers this service in Dublin, best bet would be Suitable Company for good prices on Armani, Prada and Hugo Boss. They are suprisingly good prices, I bought a stunning silk Hugo Boss evening suit there for 400 euro.

Everyone needs a good suit, so look upon it as an investment.

Alternatively, ask around if anyone has a suitable suit in your size you can borrow???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

MadsL wrote:
    Black tie have only very boring black/grey lounge suits.

AFAIR no-one offers this service in Dublin, best bet would be Suitable Company for good prices on Armani, Prada and Hugo Boss. They are suprisingly good prices, I bought a stunning silk Hugo Boss evening suit there for 400 euro.

Everyone needs a good suit, so look upon it as an investment.

Alternatively, ask around if anyone has a suitable suit in your size you can borrow???

Thanks for the advice,i cannot believe Blacktie do not have designer suits to hire out,not very good eh,where is this suitable Company located?I actually already have a suit but its a couple of years old and i cant see myself wearing it again,probably should buy one but couldnt afford €400 at present which is why i was sking could i hire one out....

Black Tie do have nice suits to Hire out! go in and have a look around, at the most you'll have spent 15 minutes ticking it off your list!

nice suits to Hire out!

Not designer...but check them out anyway.

Suitable Company are on Grafton St (top end, on the right as you are walking uphill, look for the sign upstairs) and on S William St

• Advertisement
Advertisement