Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reimbursed by AXA-12 years late

Options
  • 12-03-2005 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

They say they overcharged me in 1993 and they've just realised.So I got a cheque yesterdayfor e9.33 which includes 12 years interest apparently.SUCH HONESTY.
    I ask you , why go anywhere else for insurance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

wow.Nice Payout.You could get yourself a nice furry dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Thats legend, at least you know they didn't try and cover it up, even such a small ammount

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Honesty is such a great thing. That's great business I think. I know they probably have to by law, but they probably could have got away with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

what a shower of w..k..s,10 euros what a joke :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

I would admire their honesty except their extortionate policy of trying to rip-off me,and everyone else when they send out renewal forms.
    This is when they ask me for e700 and I phone around and get qoutes for e450 and then they match it.
    I always wonder about the guys that can't be bothered and just pay up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ha that should be in the humour board ...Brilliant , if you owed em 9.33e i bet it would`nt take 12 years to come to light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

just while we are on insurance companies, I accidently let mine lapse for a few days. I went around to the company the minute I realised and renewed. just shooting the breeze with the guy at the counter as I paid I said to him " jeez thank god I didn't crash the last few days" he said " ah you would have been alright as under Irish law we have to insure you for minimum 13 months, don't tell anyone of course" makes you wonder.

Advertisement